In this role, you’ll enjoy a high degree of day-to-day variety, with different duties depending on the client. We're interested in candidates who get satisfaction from managing detail, building meaningful relationships, and juggling multiple projects.
- 8+ years of recent experience in a media planning function
- Familiarity with planning advertising campaigns using a variety of media types, with an emphasis on digital
-You’re equally comfortable collaborating and leading as you are listening
- You love a challenge and being the “go to” in all things paid media
- You can succinctly present and rationalize your opinion in a group setting
-Highly organized, both with your own work and projects multiple team members will touch
- You’re diligent about managing projects from start to completion and able to peel apart big assignments to make them manageable for the team
- Experience planning for International markets a plus
- Familiarity with Simmons, MRI, Kantar and a working knowledge of Social media platforms required.
- Tackles issues quickly and effectively
- An understanding of what a healthy work/life balance is, the ability to set and maintain boundaries, and utilize established self-care practices
- Professional, capable demeanor with the ability to advance problem solve
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing or relevant studies
- Own target audience development and media planning/buying for assigned accounts
- Act as liaison to media buying partners, providing strategic direction and leadership on projects across multiple media types
- Be involved in decisions regarding media buying partner selection, compensation and oversight.
- Manage Client relationships in concert with cross functional internal teams
- Facilitate information sharing between internal functions to ensure understanding of plan development, execution and maintenance
- Mentor direct reports and manage training to ensure growth
- Source secondary and syndicated research in building/recommending target audiences to assist
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are a full-service creative agency based in St. Louis, Missouri. If you dropped by the agency right now, you’d find roughly 70 writers, designers, strategists, producers and developers working on all kinds of amazing stuff. We build brands, campaigns and digital experiences for some of the largest companies on the planet, as well as some of the smallest, not-for-profit organizations. Basically, we do work we believe in for clients we believe in.