Social media strategy has evolved rapidly in the past 5 years. And if you’re the sort of person we’re looking for, you’re itching for the opportunity to help agencies and brands understand not only what works within social media platforms, but how social media can be evaluated holistically and tied to overarching brand and content initiatives. You will care about insights into human behavior. You will be a thoughtful, passionate evangelist for smarter ways to track and measure true progress. This will not be your first rodeo.
If you suddenly feel seen, we’d love to talk.
We’re looking for a Social Media Strategist who will work closely with our creative, account service, content and analytics teams to craft amazing brand experiences for our clients.
Strategic, Data-Driven Integration
• Creating social media strategies that align with larger content efforts and channel-driven best practices
• Identifying KPIs that define social media success by prioritizing business goals over platform-driven capacities
• Regular reporting on social channel success, including presenting reports for internal teams and clients
• Driving community engagement for clients including social listening, on-channel interactions and community growth strategies
• Developing and maintaining editorial calendars to support social content created by Paradowski as well as our clients and agency partners
• Facilitating editorial meetings to generate content ideas and coordinate content publication among stakeholders
• Serving as a thought-leader throughout our agency as we integrate social media strategy and content strategy into existing marketing plans
• Exploring new and alternative ways to leverage social channels to tell relevant, engaging stories through insights based on emerging trends, 3rd party research and past performance
• Identifying educational opportunities, conferences & related events to support personal development within social media and related disciplines
• 5-8 years of experience as a social media strategist and/or within related disciplines: community management, social content marketing, content development
• Familiarity with a variety of social listening, publishing and reporting tools without being overly tethered to one (experience Spredfast a bonus)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a broad understanding of client management
• A positive, forward-looking attitude that rises to the challenge of championing the unique opportunities inherent on social channels without losing the connection to a broader messaging strategy
• An inquisitive nature that seeks to understand emerging trends across content strategy, social media, digital marketing, and storytelling with data
• Something outside of the agency world they love even more - we are firm believers in work/life balance and they should be, too
Paradowski Creative is an advertising, digital and promotions agency with deep roots in the St. Louis community. We believe in free-thinking, small egos and a workplace filled with laughter. We believe it's possible to be 100% brilliant and 100% reliable... at the same time. We believe that in a street fight, creativity would lose to common sense, but would kick conventional wisdom's ass. We want "sleeves up, hands dirty" types of people to join our growing team.