We are a group of creative people who help organizations make their ideas beautiful.
All Levels, Remote or In-Person
$50,000 - 65,000 a year – Fewer than 3 years of experience
$65,000 - 90,000+ a year – More than 3 years of experience
Are you known for your wit? Your obsession with internet culture? Your killer design instincts and/or brilliantly crafted copy? Paradowski is looking for Social Creators / Community Managers of all experience levels to join our newly formed Engagement Lab and help us transform a global client’s brands into some of the most buzzworthy, charismatic and socially relevant properties on social media. About half of your time will be spent engaging directly with direct messages, comments and proactive opportunities from the community, with the rest spent on opportunistic content creation: remixing user-generated content, creating memes, crafting messages, and developing imagery and videos designed to generate engagement. As part of Paradowski’s creative team, you’ll have access to our creative and technology resources, including AR experts, 3D artists, and graphic/motion designers.
Successful candidates will have a passion for pushing the boundaries of social media to reach client goals, collaborating with strategy and creative teams to test new tactics and turn good ideas into great ones.
Remote applicants must be willing to travel on occasion for onboarding, production, occasional meetings and workshops. No surprise here, but excellent time management, written and verbal communications skills are a must.
● Grow our client’s brands’ presence and reputation across social channels
● Engage with audiences across channels, including social media platforms, online forums, internal communication networks (e.g., Slack, Microsoft Teams, intranet), in-person groups, and more, monitoring and reaching audiences where they are
● Serve as the voice of our clients’ brands, embodying a consistent character and tone (and understanding when it’s appropriate to adjust to meet specific channel/audience needs)
● Work directly with internal teams to create and implement dynamic approaches to engagement
● Pitch creative ideas internally and to clients, and bring those ideas to life, collaborating with other creators as needed
● Schedule and post content
● Escalate content as needed and ensure alerts are properly addressed
● Assist strategists and analysts in bringing social insights to reporting
In addition to a strong desire to learn and grow, applicants should have professional familiarity and experience with:
● Social media platforms such as, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and TikTok (it’s okay if your knowledge and love varies platform to platform)
● Social media management tools such as Emplifi, Oktopost, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc., and an ability to pick up new tools quickly
● Concepting and writing memorable content for social media that aligns with brand messaging and content goals
● Monitoring, managing and responding to social media community interactions and proactively engaging with brand audiences in a timely manner with smart, well-crafted, compelling copy
● Managing positive and negative engagement within brand and legal guidelines, and owning the creation and management of larger response plans
● Engaging with influencers and co-collaborating on influencer strategy
● Operating according to deadlines while executing multiple projects
● Staying on top of emerging trends and user behaviors with a passion for educating internal teams
● Expertise in or strong desire to learn about inclusive marketing
● Programs like After Effects, Photoshop, CapCut, Canva, or whatever it is you use to make fun, beautiful, entertaining things (you tell us!); basic skills are fine if you’re willing to grow
Nice to Haves
● A background in graphic design (again, not required, just a nice to have)
● Experience with B2B and B2C social media
● Experience with paid social media
● Experience with crisis management and engagement escalation, including security and safety concerns
● Basic understanding of performance metrics and ability to pull data to inform social reports, keeping internal teams up to date on reporting best practices
Benefits & Perks
● Work from wherever you’d like. Paradowski embraced remote work before the pandemic, and we continue to recruit valued teammates from across the globe.
● Our benefits package includes 10+ paid holidays, 18 days PTO, up to 12 weeks of paid maternity leave, and up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave.
● To ensure our teams can focus on what they do best, we don’t do meetings on Tuesdays or Fridays. Every Friday is a half-day, year-round.
● Much, much more. Let’s talk.
Send your resumé, a social content portfolio, or whatever your version of self-promotion looks like (and no topic is too taboo), to email@example.com with the header “Social Creator / Community Manager.”
We are a full-service creative agency based in St. Louis, Missouri. If you dropped by the agency right now, you’d find roughly 70 writers, designers, strategists, producers and developers working on all kinds of amazing stuff. We build brands, campaigns and digital experiences for some of the largest companies on the planet, as well as some of the smallest, not-for-profit organizations. Basically, we do work we believe in for clients we believe in.